Wash & Care
Most of our clothes are made out of cotton and they should be treated with care. As long as you follow this washing instructions you shouldn’t see any kind of deterioration on them.
How to wash
- Turn the clothes inside-out.
- Put only similar colors together.
- Use a mild detergent and avoid fabric softeners.
- Machine wash cold (30°C/85°F max.) on a gentle cycle.
- Don’t dry-clean and avoid the dryer.
- Don’t iron over the print; turn the garment inside-out and iron on the reverse side.
If after following all the instructions above you see any kind of damage on your clothing it’s possible that there was a problem during the manufacturing process. In that case please refer to our Refund Policy or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.